
(glimpse of the ceremony from che chang)
life lately revolves around weddings. it has been a month of bridal showers, bachelorettes, and wedding rehearsals. many work hours were spent reading/writing emails about make-up/hair/ceremony schedules and many evenings dedicated to making centerpieces and other wedding-related crafts. it is always an absolute honor to be involved in dear friends’ weddings, but it is also very exhausting. sunday, daniel and I helped with this and that at tiff and phil’s wedding. I did the decorations which was an easy task because all I basically did was order people around. my poor husband— on the other hand— had to, on my request, clean geese poop and climb trees, ladders, walls. the outfit he arrived at the church in was see-through from sweat by noon and he had to take a shower, getting back to the church just in time to play worship for the ceremony. I did have to run around in heels, resulting in a few blisters, and, to a greater demise, mud on my shoes. but it was surely all worth it, to have Tiff have her happy day better than she imagined.
we have jamie’s wedding this coming weekend, and then another next weekend!
when I have some time, I’ll share what daniel got me for my birthday but until then, have a good day tomorrow and an even better weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment