forever young

I had a pretty awesome birthday this year... I had three birthday parties. yes, three. the first one was with my family; we had a bbq with an abundant amount of food: chicken wings, corn, fish skewers, shrimp, kalbi and lots of dessert. daniel and I ate so much we left my parent's house feeling a bit sick.

my second party was the one daniel threw for me. he invited my friends and we hung out at a earl bates park. there was a table of food, again in abundance, but his time everything was loaded with sugar, as I'd requested.





after filling up on cake and cookies, we had a relay race and played a game of red rover. yep, just like the good old days.





we also handed out party packs will with dunkaroos, gummy candies, marbles and random little things like bubble blowing kits or playing cards.



the best part of the party was the colour war! we got out a bunch of holi colours and just ran around the park throwing it at each other. it was so much fun!!













more later about the day of my actual birthday...

1 comment:

afro-chick said...

you are FOREVER emahlee.
i hope your actual birthday was lazy, beautiful & all things pink. you are SO dearly loved by me.

hey! maybe we can have our battlestar galactica sleepover on a friday?