
autumn is my favourite season; september is my favourite month. both are filled with such optimism and ideals. It's the time of the year where I put on my rose coloured glasses, dream big and convince myself this is the year I'll get straight A's. With school finished, I am now hoping for that wonderful great career job that allow me to buy much coveted jimmy choos. I will get that job of mine. But until then, I shall continue to mope around the house, finding unaffordable things online and making collages that just clutter my room. Yesterday I finished my fall collage series. I had taken different prints and images, my favourite fall fashion pieces and paint samples, all of which represent my fall, and put them together according to colour themes. the colour themes are my inspiration and my reference for when creating something new. I am especially loving the teal and peacock blues and the purple and brown combination. I need a trip to the bead store to buy beads in those colours.
there's also been a tad bit of wedding madness lately. richard and claire's wedding reception is to be held at the end of the month; I have to find/make a wedding present for them. Jen has asked me to come up with a sketch for her wedding; if she likes it, it shall be on all her wedding stationary. Bonnie asked me to be her wedding usher; I have these little tasks to do for her, mainly relaying messages between her (she's in korea, her fiance is in Belgium) and family here. Yes, lots of weddings this year and I'm glad 'cause I love weddings.

No comments:
Post a Comment