
there's something about cupcakes- perhaps the two-bite size or the dallop of frosting on top or its muffin-like shape- that makes it the best kinda of cake around. there can be two cakes- one as a cupcake and one not- made from the same batter and similar in every way but the size and shape, and the cupcake will always taste hundred times better... I think I'm going to make a batch tomorrow. cupcakes are also so much more fun to make. Before Vanace and Kevin left, my brother, my sister and I spent an afternoon decorating cupcakes. We made cupcakes for all the children (as in everyone under 25 years old). Each cupcake had the first initial of the cupcake-receiver and were, consequently, well-received.

Kylie Lambert's cupcakes make me swoon. I found her on flickr on a few weeks ago and I visit her regularily for doses of eyecandy and saliva-inducing moments. Chotda, also from flickr, also makes gorgeous cupcakes. They can be seen here.
For recipes and step-by-step pictures, visit Chockylit's cupcake blog. She makes the most exotic cupcakes, all of which look scrumptious and beautiful. I have a whole collection of her recipes. and of one of these day I will far from easy-peasy chocolate or vanilla cupcakes from cake mix and use a recipe of hers to bake ube flavoured cakes.

2 comments:
ooo... love the pink against the black and white print. very pretty... and probably yummy :x
they do, don't they? I want one. or some.
Post a Comment