Hello! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a lovely holiday, and starting an exciting new year.
daniel and I spent a really fun Christmas with family. we stayed over at my parents for a couple nights and hung out with my siblings. on christmas eve, my mum hosted christmas dinner for extended family—only the kids were in charge of cooking the meal. there was mismatch of food: indian, french, italian, chinese, making it yet another traditional christmas dinner (:
after a night of board games, christmas carol karaoke (thanks to youtube), and glutonning, my (immediate) family had the traditional christmas gift exchange. it’s something the family looks forward to every year because it’s just so darn fun, every bit of it: shopping for gifts, giving gifts, receiving gifts etc. I intend on carrying this tradition down when I have kiddies.
then daniel and I spent some time in vancouver with friends. such a beautiful city, but more about that in later posts.
anyway, the new year is here! I am always excited for a new year. daniel and I have a lot we wish to accomplish this year- read all about our adventures here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment