
sometimes I daydream about quitting my day job and owning a little store filled with beautiful little things from all around the world. doesn't anthropologie buyer keith johnson have the best job ever?
the rare moments in between work and sleep, I try to create beautiful little things. but the moments have been so rare, it leave me frustrated and sad. every project is a still a work in progress.
my dear husband is ever so sweet. he does the laundry and draws me baths and makes dinner and gives me back rubs and brings me snacks and cups of water and encourages me to make things whenever I can. he's so good. I love him.
my mum is a sweetheart, as well. I called her up at 4pm to ask "can you make dinner for daniel and me tonight? I won't get off till 8 so we won't be eating dinner with you. I'm basically coming to mooch free food." when we arrived at her place at a bit past 8, there was dinner all packed up for us. she also have chinese seafood soup for me. my favourite.
I need a haircut. but I haven't had the time to get one. there's an episode of gilmore girls where lorelai is chided by emily (gilmore) about getting haircut. that episode runs through my head every time I need to brush the tangles out.
I've been checking off quite a few things off the 101 in 1001 list lately. there's that overnight girls-only trip with my sister, the quaint bnb in stratford, the winery tour. there's the ongoing things of having weekly (sometimes even more!) dinners with my family and the jewelry course at GBC. checking things off reminds me that life is fun. I am not all work and no play.
this weekend we plan on going to canada's wonderland. it's been at least three years since we were there. daniel likes to tell a story oh how I "cried" on the bat, but he exagerrates; I only teared. And it was because of the wind in my face.
I dreamt I was pregnant last night. in my dream my mum and yee mahs said "you shouldn't go to wonderland on sunday. you shouldn't go on rollercoasters when you're with child". that made me sad. I really want to go on the rollercoasters.
I made up a version of cops and robbers. spin is that it's played within a cornmaze. oh, and helium-filled balloons and waterguns are involved. I still need to iron out a few kinks, but anyone interestested in a game? seriously? we can go next week and then go eat apple pie.

No comments:
Post a Comment