our marriage saw a wonderful second year of travel and date nights and every day extraordinariness, but I’ve also nicknamed it “the year of the terrible twos” because we were apart for so much!! work travel kept us apart for a quarter of the year, and it’s not so much fun when we’re not together.
this space records all these happy moments I share with daniel. but sometimes we do have our down times. we miscommunicate; we have misunderstandings; we yell (okay, me, not him); we say hurtful things. like yesterday night, allowing work to stress me out, I snapped at daniel (when he was trying to give me a kiss while I was trying to fix my excel pivot table) and had a small fit. I definitely loose my patience and temper way too easily. but God’s goodness and grace is abundant and ever so present because there are always apologies and forgiveness and exchanges of “I love you”s every night before we drift off to sleep.
anyway, heppy anniversary (:

2 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much forgiveness is passed back and forth in a marriage? Happy anniversary and wishing you many more sweet adventures!
love you guys!
happy, happy times two years (:
Post a Comment