afterwards we met up with some friends at guu izakaya, which I would liken to a japanese tapas bar. it was an hour and a half wait to get in, but such fun when finally in! the food and drinks were guud (hee)- though, the small portions and desire to try everything on the menu resulted in a fairly big bill for a dinner what required a hotdog snack prior and instant noodles after. the atmosphere was so 'yeet low' and lively... so much fun!!... I want to go again...
date night: swans and sake
afterwards we met up with some friends at guu izakaya, which I would liken to a japanese tapas bar. it was an hour and a half wait to get in, but such fun when finally in! the food and drinks were guud (hee)- though, the small portions and desire to try everything on the menu resulted in a fairly big bill for a dinner what required a hotdog snack prior and instant noodles after. the atmosphere was so 'yeet low' and lively... so much fun!!... I want to go again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Let's go together! We should celebrate your placement!
Post a Comment