sewing more cushion covers



over the weekend I sewed. I sat in front of my machine at every opportunity and tried sewing straight. I am much better at it. my seams aren't wobbly anymore, but they're still not parallel to the edge I want it to be.

I sewed another cushion cover over with fabric purchased from theworkroom I love the fabric! it has blossoms screendprinted on it in a gold and differing shades of teal. the dimensions of the cover, while better than the first one, are too big for the cushion, though, in my defense, the dimensions provided by ikea are inaccurate. the cushion tag says it's 20in x 20in, but I swear it's more like 18in x 18in. that, and the cushion isn't very flouffy (but at $6 apiece, I'm not complaining).

I think the next project will be placemats- I'm still sticking to ones with straight seams only.

No comments: