we don’t have time for breakfast in the mornings. there’s generally only twenty minutes from the time we get out of bed to when we have to be out the door. the twenty minutes is reserved for showering, checking the weather, changing into work clothes and packing our bags, in that order. see? there really isn't time for breakfast, but I insist on it anyway; it’s a habit my mum instilled in me.
lately, I’ve been taking advantage of the abundance and variety of fresh fruits and making smoothies for breakfasts. it’s healthy, yummy, and above all, quick and easy. fruits are washed, chopped, bagged and placed in the freezer until use. then, in the mornings, I spend about thirty seconds blending the fruits with milk and yogurt. the smoothie is distributed into two cups: one for daniel, one for me. daniel drinks it at home, but I have to have mine in the car in order to get to work on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment