my top favourite foods



it's a boring lazy saturday in and I thought I'd blog about my cooking endeavours... well, actually, daniel's cooking endeavour. recently I narrowed down my favouritest foods (foods I can never exist) to seven items (chicken wings, french fries, bacon, ice cream, mangoes, chocolate cupcakes, and shrimp) and last tuesday, daniel surprised me with a themed dinner. we had the following items:

1. chicken wings and french fries... technically he didn't cook it, but he did put it in the toaster oven.
2. bacon wrapped 'round a piece of sirloin (and an egg, which was kinda random)
3. ice cream (... specifically, a haggen daaz bar)
4. mango
5. a chocolate cupcake from the cupcake shoppe.


there was no shrimp because daniel doesn't know where to get them. or cook 'em.

dinner was yum. and fun. and sweet. (:


and before I leave I'll share another food picture. here's one from the weekend my parent's came over for fajitas. my delicious avodcado-corn salsa is on the bottom left. there was no guacamole because my sister and I had finished it the night prior. again, I love avocados.


No comments: