(Picture from i.anton's flickr- don't her photos just take your breath away?)
you’re just outside, but I was so excited to see you, I thought I’d leave work ten minutes early to greet you. hello. oh, how I’ve missed you! it seems like ages since you were last here. yes, it was only a seven days ago, but I’ve had a long tiring week. I plan on bringing some work home, which means I won’t be able to spend every moment with you, but we will have plenty of time together to have fun.
tonight we’re going out on a date with husband and having rotis for dinner; okay, that’s not exactly romantic, but I’ve been craving ‘em since last week. then tomorrow, we’re heading to newmarket tomorrow to pick up some beads- it’s a bit far, but I do need to supply my habit. if there is time, we’ll head to the Toronto Vintage Clothing and Textile show as well? I have to work in the evening, but daniel has invited friends over for some video gaming so you can join them. on Sunday afternoon, my mum and dad are coming over for lunch. I get to exhibit my awesome culinary skills again—this time with fajitas. daniel has developed a liking for grilled meats wrapped up in tortillas and I, well, I love avocados.
daniel is downstairs now—finally! let’s go play?


No comments:
Post a Comment