last night as a single gal (...kinda)

My maid of honor was in town for a couple of weeks, and with my other lovely bridesmaids, they planned for my bachelorette party and bridal shower to occur during this duration. Last Friday was the bachelorette and my maid of honor took me to AlleyCatz, a jazz club uptown, where we joined by 10 other of my close gal pals.

First on the agenda was changing into my bride-to-be attire: a beautiful tiara, beauty pageant sash with “bride” imprinted all over it and the only garter I am every to wear. I don’t think my bride-to-be clothes were bridal enough; there were multiple guys who wished me a happy 21st birthday.

The main event of the evening was a game of truth or dare. All the girls had written naughty little questions and challenges. Well, I’m not one to disappoint and answered all their questions as explicitly and creatively as I could and not-all that honestly. As for their dares, I performed as many of them as I could as I could before getting slightly sick to the stomache from alcohol. There was dancing on a table, being a groupie to the live band, acquiring phone numbers, doing the macarena, among many other things.

I remember lots of guys, some sleazy, some cute, all willing to humour this girl on her last (kinda) night out as a single gal. I remember peeing a lot and laughing and smiling even more and, to my concern (when sober enough to be worry), excessive amounts of camera flashes… which I know means there are humiliating pictures of me floating around facebook.

Here are some:

3 comments:

Pat said...

too hilarious!!! Aww, when is the official day??? Hopefully it hasn't passed yet.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Looks like a fun night!

emahlee said...

hee. it was very fun, Aletha. and a very nice break from stressful wedding planning/work related things.

official day isn't till late september, Pat. Plenty of time to send your wishes =p side note, we're moving to your area of town come august!