




Hello, gorgeous people. Oh wait, that’s us. When Alex and Tif first gave us a preview, daniel and I gazed at the computer screen, jaws dropped, speechless. We love our engagement photos. Lifeimages exceeded our expectations; really, no words can describe how happy we are with the photos. Even to this day, after viewing them a million times, I am still awestruck at how beautiful the photos are… and how hot I can be! I know I can pretty and cute, but hot? Who knew? (daniel says he knew).

4 comments:
LOVELY! These are amazing!!!
Thanks Aletha! We think so too.
Wow! Those photos are gorgeous. You and future hubby look amazing. Where were they taken?
thanks charmypoo! the photographs were taken at the Don Valley Brickworks in Toronto. It's this old industrial place- very fun for photos. And check out lifeimages' blog; our photo won an award for excellence!
Post a Comment