skip to main |
skip to sidebar
not too shabby dresses
so let me I tell you how good I’ve been about money lately... I’ve been incredibly good. bo very incredibly good. I haven’t bought a single non-wedding related thing in months. Even though my wardrobe has somehow depleted significantly (I suspect my mum is stealing my clothes) and I’ve been wearing the same five turtlenecks on rotation, I continue to go to work in drab boring outfits. my work shoes, all scuffed up, and yet I still haven’t bought a new pair. yesterday, I wanted a starbucks coffee oh-so badly but I said no to my inner cravings and had crappy free office coffee instead. I can list myriad of other examples where I’ve exercised frugalness. reward time, please...
I’ve been eyeing these dress from shabby apple for months now. how refined, fun, chic and utterly me are they? And the greatest thing, I can wear them as is (no need for a cardigan or a matching tank top) to just about anything (church, work, date, family thing etc.)
1 comment:
i purchased a shabby dress!!
Post a Comment