I am in a sour mood and in dire need of some warm weather and sunshine.
march has been a long and onerous month. some news?+ I completed my first gocco project. pictures and details to come.
+ at work, the TransAlta project was completed and closed. such relief.
+ daniel finally asked karl to be his best man. one down, four more to go.
+ Laura made her school’s National Family Law Moot Competition team. Congratulations! Hope you learn lots of about litigation and whatnot because I’ll be hiring you to sue your dad for client-patient confidentiality =p
+ daniel moved into a new apartment a couple days ago. he’s to move again in less than thirty days. that would mean five moves in two years time. he is a nomad... but in six months, he will finally have a home.
+ yes, it’s only six more months till our wedding. I wish it were sooner.


No comments:
Post a Comment