I also think my beautiful mum would look smashing in either of these dresses. we're having a girls shopping day next thursday; guess we'll make a pit-stop to vera wang.
Ooh, the post above mine is SPAM! YUCK! You might have to set your comment settings to include the "letter recognition" thingy. It's annoying, but people won't spam you as easily.
ANYWAYS: Gorgeous gowns! Love 'em both :) Have fun shopping.
4 comments:
Ooh, the post above mine is SPAM! YUCK! You might have to set your comment settings to include the "letter recognition" thingy. It's annoying, but people won't spam you as easily.
ANYWAYS: Gorgeous gowns! Love 'em both :) Have fun shopping.
me too! I just love the raspberry colour. I want a dress in that colour.
argh that makes me sad. i want a girls shopping trip! note to self buy plane ticket :). these are a great find. would they wear gold jewelery?
(don't hate me, but I tagged you in a little game---i promise it's fun!)
Post a Comment