jewel tones


(left to right: kenzie kate invitations, cocktail ring from etsy, calla lily bouquet from brides.com, coren moore avery bridesmaid dress, domino galleries, MarieBelle chocolates, some clutches, cake from martha stewart weddings)

few months ago, domino mag had a spread of jewel toned living rooms, all my favourite colors on one glossy page! at that time (yes, it was pre-engagement) I was completely inspired and set to have jewel-toned wedding. my mind has changed since then, but I'm still loving the palette of bright and rich blues, pinks and purples. the colours are bold but they look so good together!

P.S. I have a secret... which won't be much of a secret once I post this... Today is Daniel's birthday (happy birthday!) but I still don't have a present for him. Whoopsies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

came across your blog after searching for 'graydon hall wedding'. Love reading your fun thoughts - your writing reminds me of the weddingbee writers :) Love that site too!
Congrats on choosing your photographer!

emahlee said...

are YOU having a graydon hall wedding? if so, how lucky! it's such a dream place.

are you from Toronto? if so, I'd love to share resources.

Anonymous said...

yes and yes!
feel free to email me at chinglish [at] yahoo [dot] com

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Gorgeous colors! LOVE it!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

hi emahlee! your blog is great! i responded to your comment on the EAD gocco post.

best regards,
elizabeth

emahlee said...

thanks everyone!