for Christmas this year, work gave me an extra week of vacation and quite a hefty payraise. it came at an opportune time because it meant having money to buy presents for my family! I went on a shopping spree (oh shopping, how I love thee!) and bought fun presents!! Calvin Hobbes complete box-set for Daniel, a pink Ceramic hair straightener for Dow, a cute compact little hard drive for dav, these gorgeous leather gloves from Holt's and a mini wallet from Coach for mum, and an electric shaver for Mike. and now a present for me?
(from left to right: a-decadent-compact-that-I-have-no-use-for-but-I-want-it-because-it-(and- the-rest-of-the-Tuberose-Gardenia-Private-Collection -from-Estee-Lauder)-is-beautiful, a letterpress calendar from etsy, anything from nantaka joy, the cutest stuffed little elephant from Indie Fixx Shop, a blazer from preloved, fun China mugs from the australian MOZI)

2 comments:
Congrats on your raise! That is SO cool!
thanks! it came at the best time.
Post a Comment