
(dresses from Vera Wang, Posh Girl Vintage Clothing and Vintageous)
in the Chinese culture, it is not uncommon for the bride to change her wedding outfit multiple times. actually, the more dress changes means the more prominent the family. I have never been too keen on this tradition; I thought if I had paid a gazillion dollars on a beautiful white dress, I'd want to never take it off.
but after seeing lovely dress after lovely dress, I have changed my mind... I want a gazillion dresses! so aside from the white wedding gown and a red Chinese qi pao (something Daniel wants me in), perhaps some 50s flair to show off my legs ? I have great legs and it would be a waste to hide 'em, right? But, I’ve always dreamt of wearing a Vera Wang at my wedding, so why not wear an affordable Vera Wang evening gown, fulfill my dreams and die happy?

speaking of Vera Wang, I’ll be wearing one for Win’s wedding! She decided to dress her bridesmaids in Vera Wang today and it’s this adorable little number. I can’t wait for it to arrive. as for my own bridesmaids… we made that trip to the Toronto boutique last week and picked out two beautiful dresses and created this huge dilema: I am completely torn between Vera Wang or the Thread dresses and I cannot- simply cannot- decide between the two. my pro/con lists have not helped. the Vera Wangs are chic and elegant; the Threads are oh-so pretty. I wish the girls could wear both! the Thread dresses during the ceremony and then Vera Wang ones for the reception. but alas, I do not have a lamp.

3 comments:
you can't go wrong with vera or thread! i personally love the thread dresses though, because your girls will definitely wear them again!
i'm having a slightly crummy moment. these dresses have made me happy. the purple one...ah. i am already imaging MYSELF in it. Hahahah.
I am leaning towards the Thread dresses, but they are more expensive than Vera... they weigh out evenly in my pro/con lists
Post a Comment