
thirty seconds ago I treated myself to a port2portpress limited edition printed card. I'd been meaning to buy something from her moons ago but I ran out of money. not that I really have money now but...
I did make a few sales on etsy and there was money just sitting there in my paypal (how do I get my account verified so I can transfer money from paypal to my bank?)
and
it hasn't been the best of weeks.
I got sick (fever, chills, cough, the usuals), I haven't heard back from my interview last week (and I had to send in my transcript and though my grades aren't that bad, they definitely aren't as charming as I can be in interviews) and other unpleasantries
but now I have the arrival of my golden tree to look forward to!

1 comment:
anything with you would be wonderful!
I have two new audrey movies (paris till it sizzles and war and peace). audrey and indian food night anytime soon?
Post a Comment