new term of watercolour classes started yesterday!
same students with the exception of two new students. I am still the youngest by at least twenty-five years.

we're painting a snowscape
from this very ugly photograph.
I hope the painting will be more pleasing to the eye.
I haven't gotten very far, just the masking fluid and a few washes for the background.
I'll work on some trees and grass tomorrow.

I spent most of class time practicing my trees.
I keep nice neat notes. a lady told me so.

3 comments:
I am so jealous that you are taking a watercolor class! I am hoping to take some art classes over the summer.
the classes are the highlight of my week! I'm hoping to take sewing classes as well when I can afford 'em.
what kinda of art classes are you considering?
I want to take photography (because I am becoming really interested in wedding photography)and there's also this children's book illustration class that looks neat.
Post a Comment