I just came back from the Death Cab for Cutie concert with Daniel. I like Death Cab; boy, can they sound pretty! and boy, do they have pretty lyrics, sometimes a bit melancholy, but pretty nonetheless. anyways, the concert was fun with the exception of our obstructed view which allowed for me to see only one of the bandmates. a lot of the times he would be hidden from view from a pillar so I stared at nothing for awhile. and then I stared at the ornate arches of the Massey Hall; they reminded me of the Islamic architecture of Egypt. then I stared at this girl a couple rows in front of me; she had on a really nice outfit. then I stared at daniel's profile; he needs a haircut but I think the messy hair is kinda cute. then the noisy opening act finally finished and I stared at that girl some more. and then finally we went to sit in other people's seats and when death cab performed, I was able to see most of the band, most of the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment