happy halloween



today, I put on my 1950s mexican swing skirt, tucked in my white blouse and slipped on pointy-toed beaded mules. I was a Stepford wife for the evening and even bought Daniel dinner and baked a pie.

as a little girl, I was deprived of halloween festivities. Instead of dressing up and trick-or-treating, my parents would bring me to church where I would sulk and play very corny games. this year, because I am old enough to do whatever I want, I wanted a big halloween celebration of pumpkin carvin', apple bobbin' and lots of sweets eatin'. well, I didn't get around to the pumpkin' carvin and apple bobbin' but I did eat lots of sweets: two girl guide cookies, bowl of green tea ice cream, two scoops of other flavoured ice cream, piece of pumpkin pie, piece of tolberone, a lindht chocolate ball, mango pudding and sliver of cheesecake. I feel sick.

2 comments:

waisze said...

hi! thanks so much for leaving such a sweet comment! happy halloween to you too!

Boris' Dad said...

yeah you would feel sick after all that! hopefully you didn't finish all of it in 5 minutes!