work has been a tad bit stressful in the last few weeks, including the one when I was on vacation (I was compelled to check and respond to email every night; isn’t that sad?) which means there has little time for crafting. but fall brings exciting new art and craft adventures! I am enrolled in the jewelry course at george brown college (inspired my friend Tracy!) and wins and I will be hosting a little event will involve lots of handmade goodies. can't wait till fall is in full throttle... and to fill my belly with stews, soon tofu, chilli and soups!
summer days driftin' away
hello! I am back from a lovely vacation in rather tropical weather and upon my return, was met by cold, wind and gray. oh, it’s delicious and I can’t be any happier! I love autumn and while it’s not officially fall yet, the labour day weekend always marks the end of summer and the beginning of autumn for me. as soon as the day after labour day rolls around, the pace of life changes so drastically, we’re not in kansas anymore. the streets are filled with kiddies and students; the subway jammed with who-knows-who; work is demanding loooooooong hours; anthropologie is showcasing the most beautiful clothes... I was restraining myself from visits to anthro, and even from perusing through the august and September catalogs, prior to Barcelona (in order to fund Barcelona), but I gave in today, and my, how those online pages tease me. there are just about a million things I wished I had a million dollars to purchase.
jeweled tones, wool, scarves and boots make me weak at the knees!
work has been a tad bit stressful in the last few weeks, including the one when I was on vacation (I was compelled to check and respond to email every night; isn’t that sad?) which means there has little time for crafting. but fall brings exciting new art and craft adventures! I am enrolled in the jewelry course at george brown college (inspired my friend Tracy!) and wins and I will be hosting a little event will involve lots of handmade goodies. can't wait till fall is in full throttle... and to fill my belly with stews, soon tofu, chilli and soups!
work has been a tad bit stressful in the last few weeks, including the one when I was on vacation (I was compelled to check and respond to email every night; isn’t that sad?) which means there has little time for crafting. but fall brings exciting new art and craft adventures! I am enrolled in the jewelry course at george brown college (inspired my friend Tracy!) and wins and I will be hosting a little event will involve lots of handmade goodies. can't wait till fall is in full throttle... and to fill my belly with stews, soon tofu, chilli and soups!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Welcome back! And Anthro always makes me weak in the knees, too. oh so beautiful! Fall is my super favourite season, too. brisk, fresh air that beckons a warm sweater, hot beverage, and floral-scented candles!
i love EVERYTHING about fall.
Post a Comment