progress report

I don’t just go on dates with daniel.

really.

so it’s been the only thing blogged about lately, but I do do other things... like, sleep and eat... just kidding (kinda)

work has been stressful lately. there's been a lot of work and no work- it's a complicated matter, but it leaves me emotionally drained afterwards and I do little but watch tv. I've finished all seven seasons of star trek voyager.


but there are some moments when I tackle my list of projects. I’ve been experimenting with different fabrics to make floral pretties and trying to embellish an old cardigan with ribbon. I started the latter thinking it’s an easy project and I’d be done in days. but that was, like, thirty days ago, and there hasn’t been much progress since. no matter how much I work on it, it doesn’t fare much. it usually leaves me in the worst moods and takes me days to recover.

and of course, we’re still working on that darn second bedroom. decluttering it is taking forever! I do now know how we’ve accumulated so much stuff and there are still boxes of books and art supplies and dvds and clothes and wedding junk in the locker and my parent’s basement!


but we have made headway on the desk!! daniel “built” it and it’s pretty awesome. I’ll post more about it once we have the entire bedroom turned into a workroom. next step is shelving books and other random things (i.e. all the junk you see on the floor and desk).

projects will remain on a hiatus till we’re back from italy. then I swear, I’m doing nothing but finishing things on my to-do list.

No comments: