the last time daniel and I visited new york city, which was late spring of 2004 and prior to our courtship, we had our rental car nicked and then, a couple days later, impounded. at the knowledge of the whereabouts of the car, we wandered across the city in the middle of the night, in a light drizzle, to hand over the rest of our meager student budget trip fund to get the car back... definitely a memorable trip. the car thing and I was spending five whole days with a guy whom I had growing crush on (and he was quite infatuated with yours truly— I know because we had exchanged affections a few days prior to the trip- but that is another story)...
daniel and I have decided to take another road trip to the big apple tomorrow— sans vehicles misadventures, I hope! try to find us (among a million other people) at times square for the ball drop on new years eve.
see you soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment