aren't these brazillian hipsters absoutely sexy?
okay, not really. I sewed the wrong sides of the fabric together and now the seams are on the outside. whoops.
my second pair isn't any better. 1) I didn't use red thread on red fabric, 2) I can't sew on stretch fabric. double whoops.
but thanks to the workroom, my dreams to be my very own princess tam tam coming true. I participated in the workroom's very fun underwear class and while I may not have mastered the making of underwear yet, I do hold the knowledge (*ahem* pattern) and with some practice, will never have to visit la senza or victoria secrets again.
also thanks to the workroom, my wallet's lookin' empty. I don't think I've ever left the place without purchasing something. yesterday I decided to take on the famed amy bulter birdie sling bag and bought the pattern as well as some of the workroom's beautiful fabric. but let me tell you, my birdie sling bag will cost almost as much as one of my coach (on sale, purchased in the states) handbags.

1 comment:
I'm so sad I couldn't take the class with you! And I love love love your all your fabric choices. I makes me so happy to know that I'm not alone in my addiction to the workroom (and hopefully, my addiction to making birdie slings.)
Post a Comment