I’m back at camp and watching you’ve got mail to battle the homesickness. Youve Got Mail is definetely a comfort movies, one I can watch over and over again because it gives me the warm and fuzzies and it’s ever so familiar. I find the story so charming, to fall in love with someone because of his or her written word, to find beauty and character in mere words, thesimplicity and frankness of the letters shared? all Utterly romantic.
if you like you've got mail, watch shop around the corner as well. it's the movie which You’ve Got Mail is based upon. I've watched the original many many times but not nearly as much as you've got mail. I confess I have a soft spot for the pairing of tom hanks and meg ryan.
f-o-x
I want to see one here. or a wolf. did you know that wolverine is a real animal? it’s something new I learned this year; I always thought wolverine was the name of james howlett (more commonly known as logan).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
just when I thought we couldn't be more similar. I've seen You've Got Mail 8239468019 times and now own Shop Around the Corner and have seen it twice already. (I enjoy the Meg and Tom version better, too. I love that they kept the coffee shop scene almost exactly the same.) I keep meaning to purchase "In the good old summertime" which is the musical adaptation (with Judy garland). wanna watch it with me sometime? I'm guessing sometime after christmas when I put it on my wishlist?
Post a Comment