upon deciding to travel to Paris for our honeymoon, I also decided that I was to purchase a pair of French designer (specifically Christian Louboutin) shoes- despite the high price tag- while in the fashion central of the world. daniel, my ever so sweet daniel, okayed the purchase- despite the cost- and we agreed to use some of the wedding gift money for the shoes.
thanks to tracy, jody, livvy, kim, kary and perhaps even pheebs, I own a pair of very hot (even daniel admits they're quite sexy), very high, very beautiful red-soled shoes.
we are attending our last wedding of the season today and the louboutins will be accompanying us.thanks to tracy, jody, livvy, kim, kary and perhaps even pheebs, I own a pair of very hot (even daniel admits they're quite sexy), very high, very beautiful red-soled shoes.



2 comments:
These are so, so beautiful. Congrats on getting your first pair! What a great thing to buy on our honeymoon!
haha. yes, pheebs, thanks for the shoes ;) they aren't very comfortable, I have to admit, but they are 4 inch heels and I haven't broken into them yet. perhaps they'll get better once I wear in the leather?
wedding heels: the purchasing experience itself was very fun indeed! thanks
Post a Comment