big whiskey and the groo grux king
thanks to Kary, Daniel and I had the opportunity to go to the Dave Matthews Band concert yesterday. We couldn’t justify spending $150+ on tickets when money has been tight and decided not to go this year, but Monday midnight I received an email from Kary where she offered us her extra two tickets! it was such an incredibly sweet gesture and, of course, we took up on it.
the concert was pretty awesome, as most DMB concerts are? Daniel has seen them three times (me, twice), and I believe there will be a many more concerts. they’re just such fun to watch. and, I guess they’re pretty good with their improvisational ability and whatnot. I’m no music expert and judge technical skills by how fast the musician is playing his/her instrument, and yesterday fingers and drumsticks were a blur; I’m always impressed when limbs flail but still able to get the right note at the right time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment