first anthropologie in canada

when my dear husband picked me up from work yesterday, he was all excited because he had something to share with me: anthropologie is opening its first store here in Canada. he was so adorably proud to be the one to divulge such information; I was almost reluctant to inform him that I've known that for months now, and have actually told him on multiple occassions. but, he did provide some information of use: the first store is at some new shopping center at don mills and eglington and not downtown yorkville (like I'd originally thought- the yorkville one opens sometime in the summer).

and now for some additional super-duper exciting news: Canada's FIRST anthropologie opened its doors TODAY!!! and tomorrow I get to take my very first steps in an anthropologie (daniel promised to take me). it's a dream come true, which might sound a little silly, but I have been oogling at their stuff online for years now. heehee. I am literally dancing around my living room and clapping my hands with glee.

anthropologie will be the death of savings. I'm on the website and I've already found a good dozen items- just from the home section- that I'm coveting.

No comments: