(photograph taken by Pheebs)
“They belonged to each other; and, no matter what life might hold for them, it could never alter that. Their happiness was in each other's keeping and both were unafraid.” ~ excerpt from Lucy Maud Montgomery's Anne's House of Dreams
We were married this day last month but- yes, it’s clichéd sounding- the wedding seems ages ago. The last 30-somewhat-days have been a whirlwind of events, with the last seven days being quite stressful and emotional. Daniel and I have encountered a little misfortunate event, one which overwhelms and worries me quite a bit at times. But instead of playing a game of “what-ifs”, as I would usually do, I have been trying to remain optimistic and hopeful- with success, I should add.
Something about marriage has given me a burst of courage and confidence. I draw from Daniel’s strength and faith and, every evening, at the first sight of my husband when he picks me up from work, my spirits are lifted and I am able to remember the promises from God. When I am with Daniel, nothing else seems to matter; I am not so afraid of the uncertainties before us and I feel as if we can do anything as long as we are together.
my darling husband, it's been a wonderful month. I love being your wife.


1 comment:
thanks Pheebs.
london/parisian pictures to come...
Post a Comment