I love my mummy.
1. I can talk to her when I'm stressed. she understands.
2. though I'm "out in the real world", about to get married and purchase my own home, I'm still her little girl, pampered and taken care of. at the same time, she doesn't knows, understands and doesn't treat me like a child.
3. she's buying me bbq pork and roasted duck dinner so when I get home from work, my tummy will be filled right away.
4. she (and my dad) gave daniel and I an awfully generous wedding gift... with no strings attached.
5. in regards to weddings, she's the best kind of mother. she only gives fun opinions/suggestions (i.e. style of dress, how to do my hair, songs for line dancing) and doesn't make a peep about the other stuff (i.e. who to invite, the cost of things, where to have the reception) despite the small number of guests I’m willing to let her invite and not understanding my decisions due to cultural differences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment