Contrary to yesterday’s mood, today I am a bit anxious and stressed. It’s partially because Daniel is out of the country and not around to ground me when I start over analyzing thing and worrying. It’s partially because change is in the air for May and June. When Daniel returns from his business trip, he is to move yet again, this time into this parent’s house. His parents will be arriving from overseas shortly and Daniel will be living with them; that will a first in our relationship. Then my family and I will finally be moving from this interim basement (nicknamed the dungeon by me and the craphole by my sister) into my parent’s spankin’ new house. That’s exciting except it makes me a little sad knowing I will only be at the new house for a mere four months; I probably won’t even be unpacking most of my stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment