another game of tag

I was tagged by iheartpeonies (also known as Miss. Peacock from the hive). I’am and opting to post only 5 unimportant things about me.

RULES:
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

Here goes...

1) I usually can’t fall asleep without the TV on. There’s something about silence that stimulates my brain; my mind and imagination tends to wander if the TV isn’t on.
2) I don’t eat onions. Unless it’s in soup. I love French onion soup and my mum’s tomato-onion soup.
3) I have weekly sushi cravings. I satisfy the cravings biweekly with all-you-can-eat sushi lunches after church.
4) If I could choose a super power to have, it would be the power of teleportation. That’s because...
5) I hate driving. It might be because I’ve hit like a gazillion stationary things (poles, curbs, pillars, parked cars etc.) since I started driving two years ago. Also, being in a car makes me sleepy.


and now I’m cheating and only tagging:
Jessican from weddingexpatstyle. Everyone else seems to have tagged already!

No comments: