these dresses are making me second guess mine... visit www.joanshum.com to see some more gorgeous handmade vintage-inspired dresses by joan shum. she also sells on etsyhere.
I was always told, once you decide on a dress stop looking at all dresses PERIOD:). there needs to be some kind of warning on blogs like "PRetty dresses coming up. If you already own your dress, close your eyes!"
LOVE it. i heart them. those are the kind i want to wear to my wedding. (: oh, i've decided that if i do not get married..i'm still buying a wedding dress (:
5 comments:
oh my gosh these are so chic!
I was always told, once you decide on a dress stop looking at all dresses PERIOD:). there needs to be some kind of warning on blogs like "PRetty dresses coming up. If you already own your dress, close your eyes!"
I think I may have found the dress of my dreams. Fantastic link!
LOVE it.
i heart them. those are the kind i want to wear to my wedding. (: oh, i've decided that if i do not get married..i'm still buying a wedding dress (:
jessica - I know I should stop... but I can't help it!! and these were simply too gorgeous to not put up.
abans - haha. then it's called a white dress.
Post a Comment