Tomorrow we meet with our last photographer candidate. I’m real excited because after the meeting, we can finally decide on a photographer. The hunt was on a hiatus for a few weeks because
Jodi Renee is an extremely busy person. Though we contacted her in September, her earliest availability was for November. We liked her online pictures enough to wait.
Jodi Renee is photojournalism at its best. All of her photographs are magazine worthy and she either photographs only attractive people or she’s able to make them look really good.



Some of my favourite pictures of hers are her shoe shots. Straight out of Vogue, don’t you think?
3 comments:
>.<
go figure, you'd go straight to her pics of shoes!
i like her site though :)
I bet you planned out your wedding when you were 4. Too bad 4 year old weddings don't think of photographers, but I guess that would take the fun out of it !
of course you're suppose to judge a photographer by his/her shoe shots... no?
and kev, I did not plan out my wedding when I was 4. I was 5. but you're right about not thinking about photography then. I was busy designing the septor and practicing my elbow/hand wave. (kinda got wedding a little confused with coronation)
Post a Comment