dress hunt

It would be the greatest lie if I said I haven't been thinking about my wedding dress; I've been thinking about it since the first time I laid eyes on a Vera Wang magazine spread (I was sixteen and in my destined-to-be-a-wedding-planner-(because-of-J-Lo)-and-planning-all-the-weddings-of-my-girl-friends phase). Since the proposal, I've been itching to try one on, but I vowed that I wouldn't go dress hunting until Laura comes back from Australia. It's been difficult, of course, especially with all these designer label trunk shows coming to town; I even went to one and was in the presence of beautiful Melissa Sweet but didn't try on anything. I should be awarded with something. A nobel prize equivalent for self-control?

Wedding Dress Events in Toronto:


  • White Sale - November 9th & 10th - White - Over 80 fabulous designer bridal gowns between 50% and 70% percent off!
  • Vineyard Trunk Show - November 16th & 17th - Pearl Bridal House
  • Badgley Mischka Trunk Show - November 16th & 17th - White
And, for very exciting news which prompted this entry ... Laura is coming back on November 23rd, a week earlier than planned!! I can go try on dresses before the month's end!

No comments: