
I don’t rave enough about my dear sweet fiance… okay so he’s doesn’t know what letterpress is and he doesn’t notice the beautiful bead detailing of Reem Acra’s dresses and he wants to bring an oozie to a 1930s themed wedding and he made fun of my masquerade wedding idea and he’s not loco for gocco but thinks I’m loco for wanting gocco… okay, I did not mean to point out his flaws… really…
why do I love him? Let me count the ways:
1. he doesn’t put up a does not loose his temper when I get all stressed about costs and finances and act all irrational because I’m menstruating and accuse him of not caring about this-and-that. instead, he patiently waits till I gather up my marbles again.
2. when I tell him how much it would cost to make the dress I want, he offered to sacrifice this-and-that and skimp on his already near non-existent personal spendings so we can scrounge up the money to get the dress.
3. when I told him that having a wedding at Graydon Hall would either mean $200/head for a small sit-down dinner or $75/head to serve water and sausage wieners to the guests (seriously, it costs almost $60 a person just to rent the place), he said if that’s what I want, that’s what I’ll get.
4. he doesn’t mind that I’m a big control-freak and a little bit bossy
5. he’s completely involved in the wedding planning process
On another note, it’s Daniel’s birthday in a few weeks and I have no idea what to get him. I was unemployed last year and gave him gift certificates and drew him this tacky card… then for Christmas, I made him earrings, which I kept of course, and a mini-doll which was suppose to represent my booger. (I give awful presents, don’t I?) my presents don’t lack any creativity but it is sure missing something in the practical/useable area… I need to spark another level of present thoughfulness this year and maybe even spend some money.

3 comments:
most popular gift for guys
grooming kit
the end of suggestions lol
vacuum cleaner maybe?
uhh. knit him a hat.
okay real end of suggestions.
vacuum cleaner?! you want a present that says "you're so special... now clean up my mess"?
Post a Comment