
Situated atop the Rosewater Supper Club, the Rosewater Room will be the venue for our wedding. the room features an open-concept design (which daniel likes), a history that dates back to the mid 1800s (which I like), and these beautiful contemporary crystal chandeliers (which we both like).
we went to see it a few days after the graydon hall manor visit. I was skeptical because it obviously didn’t have gardens or lavish rooms (why, it’s just one room!) and I was worried we would never find a place I like, but we walked in and both felt good about the place. though we had other places scheduled for a visit, we walked out of rosewater kinda set on marrying there. and well, we are! (deposit went in today)

5 comments:
nice. looks like it will be a fabulous event! :)
ems - you are so speedy with the planning! (cieste)
I'm real excited about the venue. we have a ceremony location in mind as well, but I'm waiting to confirm/finalize plans before divulge.
and yes, it will be fabulous with balloon animals, clowns and kazoos!
cs - with so many places booked every from feb all the way to october, I had to be speedy! plus, if I can't be fast in sports, I'll demonstrate speed in another form (:
how exciting!
and i'm all for september weddings in glorious early fall weather:)
I hope it'll be a teeny bit cooler than this year though. this isn't even indian summer weather- we haven't had our first frost- it's plain summer!
Post a Comment