1. hi-res dvd of all the photos be provided, and
2. we both had to like their pictures enough to leave work early and travel to wherever they are to meet with them
today, we are off to interview the third photographer, an Andrew Adams who recently won some national wedding photography contest and had the opportunity to meet Darcy Miller of Martha Stewart Weddings.
Andrew's photos may be my favourite (maybe...). They're softer and more artistic than the other photographers we've seen so far and his pictures have this timeless feel to them. They could been taken today, yesterday or fifty years ago... which I find such a romantic notion.
Here are a few of my favourites:
I love the composition of his detail pictures.

6 comments:
i like this andrew bloke.
and then he can take a REALLY nice pixar of you and me and then it will be the best most fabulous, chichi picture yet!
Hello--you have a beautiful blog! I love all of your wedding planning ideas.
love the vignetting... even if it's probably a product of post-processing! :)
I'm glad you are trying to find a photographer you are in love with! Those photos are beautiful!
We didn't have a large budget for our wedding, and the one thing I regret is that we didn't get a photographer we loved (we went with a friend who gave us a good discount) and looking at other people's wedding photos, I sometimes get sad that our pictures aren't really "us" or really unique.
thanks pearls events!
is vignetting what you call the blurred corners? I love that effect. I gravitate towards pictures with that effect.
hee. abans. I'm making you tame your hair before I take a picture with you- I will not inhale a hairball and choke on my wedding day. I miss you lots. send me some kisses from NA!
well Jen, going with a photographer-friend-with-a-discount probably saved you lots of money, which is a great thing! and with a good software and a pretty album, you can probably make a lovely unique "you" picture package.
Post a Comment