my new shoes



they cost me $113 (fortunately a company expense)
I wore them today (on my first day of field work)
Janice and I drove around southern ontario to visit obsure little towns (Hagersville, Fenwick and Thorold?)
at one of the facility sites, we were given a tour by the cutest boy (he kinda looked like Freddie Prinze Jr.)
I found out Janice and I were schoolmates! (we went to same elementary school. she was six grades above me. we had the same piano teacher. and her parents live two houses down from Chewie)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those shoes are hot. i say you wear them out when you spend a night out in the city with dan the man :)
i heart you!! i have limited internet access & still check your site

Pat said...

There's a certain "je ne sais quoi" about them...

emahlee said...

je ne sais quoi you find so "je ne sais quoi" about them. they're hideous!