green eyed

I graduated in May
which means I have been a member of the unemployment club for 8 months
which means I am in a financial rut
which means I have no new nice clothes
which means I covet those new nice clothes all the time
which means I am easily grumpy when I see nice clothes

(and shoes and jewelry and festivals and shows and concerts and craft supplies and books)
and right now, I am eyeing these from Eli&Ra's etsy.
which means I am currently grumpy and forgetting how privledged I am


but I shall try hard to remember all God's blessings
(like coffee crisps and smarties to cheer me up)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Emily,
I tried to write you a comment this morning, but I don't think it worked. My computer can be screwy sometimes.
Anyway, thank you for checking out my blog! It is always nice to meet another weddingbee reader, especially one who has such a cute and interesting blog. I think I will be a reader from now on! You make very beautiful things and you are right, we have a lot in common! Hang in there with the unemployed stuff.. I know how frustrating that can be. :( Well, have a good weekend! :)

Boris' Dad said...

keep your head up emily, God will bless you soon*

emahlee said...

hello jen. t'is nice to have a new reader! welcome welcome and have a nice read.

thanks Geoff. head will be up (: