
I've postphoned a holiday post for weeks now but, it being December 1st, it is undeniably the holiday season. My car radio is tuned to easy rock (97.3FM)'s Christmas music and there are a million mental notes of things I want and will (not so) subtly hint to the boyfriend (*ahem* puppy).
I'm sending out Hallmark Christmas cards but I do have a few homemade ones reserved for special people. If you need some one-of-a-king handpainted Christmas cards, do ask. I'm willing to sell
3 comments:
yey it's christmas! my second favourite time of the yr...next to sept (bc that will be your wedding & my bday combined celebration!) lets go shopping!! it'll take away the 'woe is me' vibe!
it won't be a combined celebration!!! how many times do I have to tell you that?!
say what you will... i will bring my own bday cake and make all your guests sing to me
Post a Comment