Viktor&Rolf/H&M


The heart shape accents of the Viktor & Rolf for H&M collection are cute but I prefer the above pieces. is the square one store carrying the collection? last year, I really wanted the teal flapper's dress from the stella mcCartney line but it wasn't at the square one store. but I don't think it would have made a difference; apparently the stella pieces sold like hotcakes and by the time I was back from school for the holidays, even the more obscure sizes would be gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah... viktor & rolf. apparently the bloor h&m was packed yday and lots of things sold out. not sure if the squareone location carries it. jen and i checked the oakville place location and there was none.

you'll be lucky if you find anything in small sizes... people are buying it all and putting it up on ebay for ridiculous prices.

Anonymous said...

actually, i just checked... its only available at bloor and eaton center. :T so much for being hopeful... haha