


there were many delicious, dreamy, dainty and desired things at the One of the Kind Show. my favourites were the miniature cakes, the faerie silhouette photographs, the garlic edibles (which I bought a small tube of) and the wooden decorative objects covered by art reproductions (one of which sits on the corner of my desk now). I caught a glimpse of those wooden cabinets and many different boxes in Montreal a while back and it was definetely love at first sight. seeing them again today reinforced the idea that I am meant to one of them. I wanted a jewelry cabinet which stands about a feet high and has four lovely drawers. It was out of my price range so I purchased a little box instead. I debated between a klimt (the kiss or the virgin) or a kadinsky box but I decided on one with a procession of women carrying gifts. it reminds me of klimt- the colours and style are similar- but I have no idea what it's a reproduction of or who it's by. it's beautiful, nonetheless, and it smells heavenly.
(A willing) Daniel came with me today and I'm going again with Melissa on Tuesday. I can't really afford to spend much more but I might buy a couple of prints and photographs to decorate my room with. and I hope to find mum a Christmas present.
(A willing) Daniel came with me today and I'm going again with Melissa on Tuesday. I can't really afford to spend much more but I might buy a couple of prints and photographs to decorate my room with. and I hope to find mum a Christmas present.

No comments:
Post a Comment