jen and kel's invitations came out today!! wedding invitations always excite me but these ones were especially thrilling to receive! I finally got to see the final product of my illustrations. the Grace Church on the Hill picture was actually two seperate pieces, the church and the couple. Jen and I thought it would be easier that way to position the text around the picture. Jen had to use expert photoshopping skills to combine everything together. I was pleasantly surprised (and a tad bit proud) of how everything turned out. the illustration transferred very well onto print. The colours turned out really vibrant. It's a cute little postcard of a wedding invitation and very Jen like.

It was also Jen's bridal shower today and we were all fortunate to catch a glimpse of her in lingerie. wearing bra and panties outside of sweater and pants is extremely sexy.

No comments:
Post a Comment