unfair trade


my crafty swap was more of a crafty flop. I opened my doors and offered to share my hospitality, loads of crafty resources, boxes of paper and embellishments and beads I was hoping to get rid of. The girls came with nothing! Only demands of things they wanted made for themselves and a list of books of borrow. sheesh. if I was an injun' and they were white man, they wouldn't have gotten a part of the new world. not bringing anything... sheesh

but dsepite the lack of crafty-ness, the teaparty was fun. I took out mum's finest teacups and took everything out into the dining room. We rarely eat there; it's only reserved for the most important guests. After filling ourselves with quite an unhealthy lunch of cupcakes, apple tarts and rice krispies, I showed the girls Stella, my portable Canon photoprinter. Stella is very cool, never failing to impress, and after doing her stuff, the girls gave her a standing ovation. Stella puts on a great show, rivaling broadway, and best of all, it's free.

2 comments:

rosanne said...

hi there crafty person, i found your blog some time ago and enjoy looking at the lovely things you have posted. i am so sad about your tea party. people are so selfish.. that's why i keep my treasures to myself. keep making the world a beautiful place. regards, rosanne

emahlee said...

hi there rosanne! thank you for your message. it's nice to know you find my things lovely (: I hope to see some of your treaures soon.

I didn't mind the requests but I did wish it was more of a two way thing. maybe next time?